Apply for a psychiatric APRN job with Psych360.
Benefits of working with Psych360:
- Work to your full scope of practice.
- Development of professional goals along with a supportive team environment.
- Competitive salary with incentives.
- A supportive team.
- Make a difference and see the direct results of your interactions with patients.
- APRN led.
- Continued training and education with seminars, conferences and training, sessions for staff, and residency and fellowship programs.
If you are an APRN student or practitioner interested in joining a team of dedicated psychiatric professionals focused on improving the lives of people, then talk to us today!
How our culture benefits you, as a Psych360 Team member:
We encourage and empower our team to be pioneers in the field of psychiatric care.
We realize our team members are the front facing representatives of Psych360 and fully resource and serve them so they can do the best job possible.
We strive to help each team member reach their highest level of professional growth. When our individual team members win, so do we!
With a blend of support and autonomy, you will not only be the decision maker for patients in your care but will make a direct impact on them. With that power comes responsibility.
Right Things, Right Now
We believe in investing in and equipping our field staff with rapid responses and resources when it is needed. We avoid needless layers of bureaucracy.
We believe we are better together than alone. Having a team you can lean on is crucial for your success.
At Psych360 we don’t lose sight that without the support of the team, we would not be able to accomplish all that we do for the patient and facility. We recognize those that support our endeavors such as the nurses, aides, social services, dietary, and other healthcare professionals